Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

Emma is coming

ich freu mich wahnsinnig - Emma Trout wird wieder einen WS im Burgenland halten.
Falls Ihr Interessiert seid - haltet euch das letzte Wochenende im September frei - und hier ein kleiner Vorgeschmack:

Guest Teacher – Emma Trout

Hi! My name is Emma. I live in the beautiful countryside of the UK with my husband and my two teenage boys. I am a full-time mother and wife juggling all that life throws at me with my passion for crafting.
I have been scrapbooking for several years since my lovely neighbour showed me one of her albums. One look and I was hooked!
I am primarily a scrapbooker and usually work in A4 format.My style…well it’s instantly recognisable to everybody else but me! Last year I enjoyed making ‘off the page projects’too.From cakestands to Rubik’s Cubes, you name it I was trying to make it out of paper! I love making minibooks too, something I said I wouldn’t make when I first started! I have had my work published in Scrapbook Magazine, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook Inspirations, Perfect Day Bookazine & the PencilLines Sketch Book.
Scrapbooking has provided me with an outlet to be feminine in a male dominated household. I love to layer and embellish my pages and use doodling and paint.  I am so grateful that my family have embraced my hobby, ignored the mess I make when creating and enjoyed the journey with me.
One of the greatest thing about my hobby…the great people I have met and the wonderful places I have visited.Who would have thought that paper could take you to the other side of the world!
When I am not scrapping I can be found walking my crazy dog, burning the dinner and tackling the jungle that is my garden.




 

nähere Infos gibts unter:
http://scrapqueens.nachtschwinge.at/index.php?sid=e1c0482492858f116aca08beaa05c41f

oder meldet euch doch einfach zu diesem Beitrag

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen